The Joewell Black Crest is one of the most popular new thinning scissor models. A perfect combination of stylish black titanium coating, premium Japanese steel, and advanced engineering that makes each thinning motion effortless.
Once you upgrade to the Black Crest, you won’t need another pair of thinning scissors again. The premium steel holds a sharper blade for longer meaning you save money over time as well.
The offset handle ergonomics and lightweight design is tailored to professional hairstylists and barbers hairdressing all day. This ergonomic design protects you from strain in your wrist, elbow and shoulder while thinning away hair. It also means that you put less movement into each thinning motion and this reduces the chance of repetitive strain injuries.
Joewell Black Crest 40 Teeth Thinning Scissors
- Price: $749 CAD
- Sizes: 5.9”
- Types: Thinning
- Scissor Handle: Offset Handle Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy Steel
- Blade: 12 Teeth - “V” Shaped
- Cut Ratio: 35% Cut Ratio
- Screw: Dry Bearing Screw System
- Extras: Removable finger rest, Rubber handle coating and Black Titanium Color Coating
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Black Crest isn’t all for show. They stand out as one of Japan’s most stylish designs, with the black titanium colour coating and lightweight, elegant body. These are one of the best-performing 40 teeth thinning scissors you can find in a Canadian salon. Each thinning motion is effortless and allows for complete control when hairstyling. The comfortable non-slip handle gives you a confident grip, and the lightweight design reduces any pressure off your hand or wrist. The price tag might be high, but you save over time as these have a longer life and also hold a sharper blade for longer - reducing the number of times you need them sharpened during their professional career.
The Joewell Black Crest BC-40 model is a top-shelf Japanese thinning scissors. Made from premium stainless steel, the blades are handcrafted to perfection and finished with an attractive black titanium coating.
They’re perfect for medium-long hair cuts, as they have 40 teeth on each side which make up a 35% (cut ratio) cutting percentage. They are comfortable and allow you to thin away hair effortlessly in the salon!