Joewell’s E30 Thinning Scissors are an extremely high quality professional tool that can be used for thinning in Canadian salons and barbershops.
The 30 Teeth on the E30 model has a 15% cut ratio that is perfect for blending and thinning in a profesisonal salon environment.
They have 30 teeth and include a 15% cut ratio that makes them perfect for blending and thinning. The Joewell E30 (30 Teeth) and E40 (40 Teeth) are the most popular hair thinning shears from Japan, and feature an advanced design that prolongs their life.
Joewell E30 Hair Thinning Scissors Features
- Price: $519 CAD
- Sizes: 5.6”
- Types: Thinning & Blending
- Scissor Handle: Straight/Classic Ergonomics
- Steel: Japanese Stainless Alloy Steel
- Blade: 30 Teeth
- Cut Ratio: 15% Cut Ratio
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: Joewell E30 thinning scissors are the best option for people who want versatility and reliability. These E30 models come with two different finger rests so you can use them either way round, as well as in both hands! Plus they have 15%–25 percent cut percentages that will work great on most types of hair - no matter how thick or lightweight it may be
Award-winning, handcrafted in Japan and known by industry insiders for their incomparable cutting quality is a set of Joewell scissors.
Lightweight yet strong with ergonomic handles these hairdressing tools have been prized possessions at beauty professionals’ worldwide since they were first introduced on the market over 50 years ago!
Joewell E30 Thinning Scissors are the ultimate tool for everyday hairdressing needs. The thumb rest allows you full control of where pressure is applied during styling. Reducing the straing and pressure on your thumb, elbow and wrist protects you from the dangers of repetitive strain injuries.