Award-winning, hand crafted in Japan and sought after by Canadian hairstylistsfor their incomparable hair thinning and blending quality is the Joewell Scissor E-40 Thinning Series. Lightweight with strong ergonomic handles these scissors cut through any material without fail!
Joewell E40 Hair Thinning Scissors
- Price: $519 CAD
- Sizes: 5.6”
- Types: Thinning & Blending
- Scissor Handle: Straight/Classic Ergonomics
- Steel: Japanese Stainless Alloy Steel
- Blade: 40 Teeth
- Cut Ratio: 35% Cut Ratio
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell thinning scissor is a high quality, Japanese steel tool that will look great in any salon or barber shop. It has 40 teeth and comes with an extra-large 35% cut ratio to help you create the perfect hairstyle every time!
Joewell’s best-selling thinning scissors, crafted by hand from a supreme stainless Japanese alloy and featuring 40 teeth to give the hair cutting experience unparallaled in professional market.
With light weight design that feels smooth against skin while scissoring along heads or even just when used as an everyday tool for great stylists like you!
Joewell’s E40 is a fantastic product for everyday use, with its light weight and smooth action.
The satin finished handles make it easy to grip securely in your hand while 40-tooth thinning blades give you that extra precision needed when thinning our all types of hair!
You can remove the thumb rest if desired (giving more room on top), but this isn’t necessary since there are two different types of blade available - standard non slip surgical steel which provides great strength without being too heavy duty; Or ceramic coating replacing all metal parts making them incredibly sharp yet still safe enough even for students and apprentices.