The Joewell ERGO ZII (Z11 - Z) series is Japan’s answer to people looking for a lightweight and simple ergonomic haircutting scissor that doesn’t compromise on quality. Each pair features a high-end convex edge blade that’s designed to cut all hair types.
The Joewell ERGO Z series hair scissors have a simple and adjustable screw system that’s holds the tension between the blades for longer than most others.
Joewell Ergo ZII Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $474 CAD
- Sizes: 5.5” inches
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Offset Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Blade: Convex Joewell Blade
- Screw: Thin Adjustable Screw System
- Extras: Comfortable Permanent Finger Rest, Lightweight Design & Silver Polish
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Ergo Z series Joewell scissors are a great addition to any hairstylist’s scissor collection. They focus on the basics, and they do it well. Each pair is under 40 grams, but they use premium steel that allows for the sharpest cuts. The offset handle gives you a strong and natural grip, and the tension system allows for smooth opening and closing motions between haircuts. Overall, I would say that these are amazing pairs of scissors that cater to all haircutting techniques found in Canadian salons and barbershops.