If you are looking for the best black coloured haircutting scissor in Canada, look no further than the Joewell TR titanium model. Each pair of the TR hair cutting scissors is made from the famous Japanese ‘supreme stainless alloy steel’ and uses a unique black and blue color coating.
The premium Japanese steel holds an excellent convex edge blade that is perfect for slice cutting, point cutting, and all other professional salon haircutting techniques.
These also feature an ergonomic offset handle that fits naturally into the palm of your hand. If you are concerned with strain or repetitive motion injuries, then try out Joewell’s lightweight and offset ergonomic handles that protect professional hairstylists while cutting hair!
Joewell Titanium TR Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $749 CAD
- Sizes: 5.25” and 5.75”
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Offset Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Blade: Ultra-sharp convex edge haircutting shear
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest & Rubber Coated Handle & Nickel-Free Handle & Titanium Coated Black & Blue
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell Titanium (TR) hair cutting scissor is known for its excellent grip and overall stability while effortlessly cutting through hair in Canadian salons. Sure, there is a higher price tag than more hairstylists would like, but these are known to last for five years, ten years, or even longer if sharpened professionally. You are paying for premium steel that is lightweight and durable, meaning it holds a sharper blade for longer. Suppose you are looking for a reliable pair that can be your primary haircutting shear for the next decade, then look no further than the Joewell TR model. They look sharp and elegant like a brand new Tesla and operate effortlessly with each haircutting motion giving you the cofidence you need to impress clients.
The Joewell Titanium TR model has a unique Blue titanium design that’s perfect for stylists who need high quality scissors. It features an elegant blue finish with rubberized handles so you can work confidently even when your hands are busy - it won’t slip out of grasp easily due to its non-slip grip! Look no further for the ultimate Joewell haircutting experience that gives your haircutting tool collection a real “head turner” addition!
If you are looking for a comparison or a cheaper black colored Joewell scissor, than you can check out the Joewell Black Cobalt model (under $600!). A great lightwieght pair of haircutting scissors with a perfect all-rounder blade and handle design to every professional in Canadian salons.