Are you looking for a stylish upgrade to your haircutting scissor collection? Contrary to popular belief, Japan puts out some stylish models. The new C Series from Joewell feature an ergonomic offset design, mixed with a stylish colour coating.
Don’t let these styles fool you, they don’t compromise on quality. Each pair is made from premium Japanese steel, coated dozens of times to ensure the colour stays, and feature a professional convex-edge blade for ultra-sharp haircutting motions.
Presented in a box with a matching coloured Joewell Comb and available in a choice of colours: Pink, White, Red and Blue, the C-Series.
Joewell C Colour Series Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $560 CAD
- Sizes: 5.50” and 6.0” Inches
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Offset Handle Ergonomics
- Steel: Japanese Alloy Steel
- Blade: Convex Edge Blade
- Screw: Precision Screw System
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest, Colour Coated Finish, and Lightweight Design
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell C Series Colour Excellence scissors provide a comfortable and easy-to-use experience with their semi-offset handle, convex shape blade made from high-quality stainless steel that will last for years. When you pick them up, you can feel a nice light weight by sturdy design. The advanced tension system makes each opening and closing of the blades as smooth as possible. They are a great stylish addition to any Canadian hairstylists scissor collection!
The pursuit of perfection has led to the development of this blade. The sharpest and finest cutting is achieved with a large cross section, powerful tip made for fine work like finishing off your latest piece by hand! Find out why professional hairstylists prefer Japanese convex edge blades for their salon!